Honey Infused Sugar Scrub
Introducing your shower routines new BFF!
Happiness gives the most noticeable glow, but do you know what else does? The Mi-el Honey Infused Sugar Scrub! The ingredients in the scrub serve as a natural exfoliant that works to stop irritation, lighten discoloration, prevent ingrown hairs, bikini bumps, razor bumps & burn, and reduce inflammation.
Apply our scrub in the shower to gently exfoliate your skin from any impurities, clogged pores, or discoloration.
How it works?!?!
- Brighten underarm and bikini line discoloration with naturally exfoliating papaya enzymes
- Reduce bump-causing inflammation while boosting collagen synthesis for firm flexible skin with Pineapple extract giving you smooth glowing skin.
- Lemon and Orange peel oil pull dirt from the skin preventing body acne and ingrown hairs while moisturizing the skin
- Boost hydration and give your skin a sheen of moisture with Aloe
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-bacterial, Raw honey is a triple threat to those stubborn bumps!
Our masks contribute towards the growth of the bee population and are cruelty-free so you can use them fearlessly!
How To Use
- Hop in your shower!
- Scoop out some product and apply to your skin in circular motions
- After scrubbing leave on for 1-2 minutes to absorb all the benefits
- Rinse off with water
- Skin will feel moisturized, glowing and clean!
Sucrose, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cera Alba, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Mel (Honey), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Ananas Comosus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate
Honey Infused Hydration Mask. Made In Canada.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Scrub has a shelf life of 12 months
The product is for external use only. Keep away from eyes. Do not use it on sunburned, inflamed, or broken skin. Keep out of reach of children, if you are pregnant or lactating please contact your doctor before use. If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.